Apply: Bellisario College Fellow
Interested in applying to be part of the Bellisario Fellows Program? The program is designed primarily for rising juniors (sophomores who have declared a major and will be starting their junior year in the fall). The deadline to apply will be announced in the spring semester. Students must meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply.
- Minimum of 3.3 cumulative GPA
- 4-5th semester standing with anticipated graduation after May 2022
- Declared a major within the Bellisario College of Communications
To remain a Fellow, students must:
- Maintain a 3.3 cumulative GPA
- Maintain active participation in the Fellows Program
- Remain enrolled as a Bellisario College of Communications student
How to Apply
The deadline to apply to the Bellisario Fellows Program is March 18, 2022. The application requires the following:
- An updated resume detailing your education, involvement in campus clubs and organizations, awards and scholarships, internships and relevant professional experience.
- Two letters of recommendation. These can be academic or professional recommendations. One letter must be from a Bellisario College of Communications faculty or staff member. You may upload your letters to your application prior to submitting OR you can provide the link below directly to your letter writer for submission.
- Your response to the following four essay questions (500-word max)
- Which experience from your resume are you most proud of and why?
- Why have you chosen your intended major?
- Discuss a time when you served as a leader. What were some specific takeaways from this experience?
- What do you expect to get out of the Bellisario Fellows program?
Questions about the Bellisario Fellows Program or the application process may be submitted to Emily Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Jackson at email@example.com.