Apply: Bellisario College Fellow
Interested in applying to be part of the Bellisario Fellows Program? The program is designed primarily for rising juniors (sophomores who have declared a major and will be starting their junior year in the fall). The deadline to apply will be announced in the spring semester. Students must meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply.
- Minimum of 3.3 cumulative GPA
- 4-5th semester standing with anticipated graduation after May 2022
- Declared a major within the Bellisario College of Communications
To remain a Fellow, students must:
- Maintain a 3.3 cumulative GPA
- Maintain active participation in the Fellows Program
- Remain enrolled as a Bellisario College of Communications student
How to Apply
The deadline to apply for the next class will be announced in the spring semester.
Questions about the Bellisario Fellows Program or the application process may be submitted to Emily Clevenger at firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Jackson at email@example.com.