The Office of Diversity and Inclusion leads and supports the Bellisario College meeting and exceeding diversity goals Penn State. The University's goals include:
- Developing a Shared and Inclusive Understanding of Diversity
- Creating a Welcoming Campus Climate
- Recruiting and Retaining a Diverse Student Body
- Recruiting and Retaining a Diverse Work Force
- Developing a Curriculum that Fosters U.S. and International Cultural/Competencies
- Diversifying University Leadership and Management
- Coordinating Organizational Change to Support our Diversity Goals
Diversity & Inclusion: Accreditation Report
From Fall 2018
The Bellisario College infuses diversity throughout its academic programs, with diversity-related material in many of its required courses and general-education courses that serve the University. Recent graduates indicate that their experience in the Bellisario College has increased their undersanding of the importance of diversity-related issues.
Accreditation Report -- Complete, detailed diversity and inclusiveness information from the Bellisario College's submission to the Accrediting Council on Educaiton in Journalism and Mass Communication site visit team in fall 2018.