You're Part of the Penn State Family
Whether your student is considering Penn State or is already one of our undergraduates in the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications, we value you as part of the family. Many resources exist at Penn State to keep you connected and informed, to allow your student to grow and thrive, and even for you to treat them from afar.
The links here will connect you with the Penn State Parents Program, and provide information about the academic calendar, activities on campus, student aid and much more.
If there are additional resources you would like added to this page, or if you have a question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Penn State Parents Program
Information, resources and ways to get involved.
New Student Orientation
Family support is an important factor in student success. We've designed a companion orientation program for parents and family members of new Penn Staters.
Penn State Headlines
Sign up for College-specific or Parents and Families email newsletters.
On-campus resources for crises, heath and wellness, as well as information about student programming and support services.
- Academic Calendar — Semester starts and ends, breaks, deadlines for adds/drops and more.
- Parking: On Campus / Downtown
- Financial Aid, Office of Student Aid
- Penn State Bakery — With options to treat both on- and off-campus students with freshly made baked goods, incluing birthday cakes!
- Penn State Berkey Creamery — Ways to purchase the ice cream (and other gifts) for delivery from the University's iconic creamery.