The Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications recognizes the importance of advising and supports students as they plan and achieve their academic and career goals. A dedicated, nine-person advising staff exists for one-on-one meetings, drop-in hours and small group sessions with students.
The ultimate responsibility for understanding University policies and completing all degree requirements rests with the student. However, the advising office can assist students with information and advice on:
- Building Skills for Academic Success
- Course Selection and Scheduling
- Choosing Majors, Minors and Certificates
- Education Abroad, Embedded Programs, Hollywood Program and the Stanley E. Degler Washington Program
- Requirements and Certification for Graduation
Call (814-865-1503) or schedule online. Appointments are available throughout the academic year and summer.
Academic Warning and Suspension
For honors and special courses.
COMM 494 Application for Undergraduate Research Credits (Updated May 2018)
COMM 494 TA Guidelines (Updated May 2018)