Make a Gift
Gifts from alumni and friends to the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications support programming and scholarships for students.
Emphasis areas for the Bellisario College are:
- the Alumni Society Internship Fund, which supports students as they gain vital real-world experience;
- the General Scholarship fund, which helps support students with great need; and
- the Future Fund, which helps to attract top-notch students, reward students for excellence and provides emergency funding as needed.
Scholarships Provide Opportunities for Success
Scholarship recipients discuss the impact of the support they receive, and donors share why they give.
- Designations: Gifts may be designated to benefit a center or institute within the Bellisario College or to create or contribute to an existing scholarship fund or program. In addition, undesignated gifts provide important support that benefits the Bellisario College and its students. If your company provides a match for giving, the University's tax ID number is: 24-6000376
- Student Support Award: Designed to help students with extraordinary or unexpected needs, the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications Student Support Award can help students who -- through no fault of their own -- face personal or financial curcumstances, such as a family member's job loss, illness or death that could prohibit them from completing their degree requirements at Penn State. This fund exists exclusively to help students with that type of one-time need.
For information about those options, please contact the Office of External Relations at 814-865-8801.
Questions About Gift Options
Director of Development